374 River Road, St. Andrews, Manitoba R1A2Y1
|Visit the Rectory for free and learn a little piece of Manitoba history.|
|The St.Andrews Heritage Centre is home to a wide selection of farm equipment, household and personal artifacts. There is a restored 1906 McLaughlin buggy, an original 1929 wedding dress, Armed Servies uniforms and momorablilia and a collection of reading material dating back to 1882.
The Heritage Centre is available for bus tours which include tours of the St. Andrews Church and Rectory site. Please call for more information.
There is no charge to visit the Centre, but donations are greatly appreciated.
We are open in July and August.