Ralph King Athletic Centre, Concordia University College, 7128 Ada Boulevard, Edmonton, Alberta T5B 4E4
|Alberta's association of mediators and arbitrators.Your source for ADR (Appropriate Dispute Resolution) information and expertise.|
|ADRIA advances excellence in the field of Appropriate Dispute Resolution by providing:
- nationally recognized conflict resolution training
- an online directory of mediators and arbitrators to help the public find a qualified professional.
- professional designations for dispute resolution practitioners
- an independent select and appoint service for parties in dispute, requesting referral to mediators and arbitrators with expertise in a particular field
- customized training for organizations and groups wanting to bring productive communication practices to their professions or workplaces
|The ADR Institute of Alberta (ADRIA) is a registered not-for-profit organization that serves our members, the public, and our clients throughout the province. We are the professional membership body for mediators, arbitrators, and other Appropriate Dispute Resolution (ADR) practitioners in Alberta.
Membership in ADRIA is open to individuals or organizations practicing or supporting ADR in our province.
|To provide leadership and services in Appropriate Dispute Resolution (ADR) to our members and to the public by:
- Fostering understanding of, and excellence in, negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and restorative practices
- Supporting the viable practice of ADR in Alberta
- Providing excellence in ADR professional development
- Promoting the ethical use of ADR processes
- Maintaining accreditation standards, accountability, and designations for the ADR profession
- Encouraging those practicing ADR to join our organization
- Connecting Albertans with ADR resources and expertise
|MON||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|TUE||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|WED||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|THU||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|FRI||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|